As seen on empoweringpumps.com – December 6, 2016
The Design Envelope Vertical-In-Line Retrofit allows building owners to replace the moving parts of an installed Armstrong constant speed pump while retaining the existing pump casing, insulation and piping. This innovative solution reduces the costs for equipment, shipping and scrap as well as installation labor.
The Design Envelope Vertical-In-Line Retrofit provides owners of existing constant speed pumps with an opportunity to save up to 70% on energy costs by upgrading to variable speed. Design Envelope technology accommodates future changes in flow requirements and its variable speed operation means longer equipment life (20%-30%), and greater reliability.
Design Envelope solutions don’t require differential pressure sensors, wall-mounted drives or additional wiring, and because the Design Envelope Vertical-In-Line Retrofit solution reuses the existing casing, there’s no need for a pressure test after the installation. With all of these savings in installation time, labor costs for the retrofit project are kept to a minimum.
“The energy efficiency of a Design Envelope solution will result in annual savings of up to 70%,” said Mark Gallagher, Manager Building Services, Armstrong Fluid Technology. “Payback on the retrofit project costs are typically between two and three years.”
“Armstrong has become known as a leader in variable speed, intelligent, Sensorless, fluid management systems under the Design Envelope brand. Along with the introduction of a Design Envelope horizontal pump series earlier this year, Armstrong now has fluid management solutions for almost any challenge faced by today’s energy and cost-conscious building owners,” Gallagher added.
Also seen in:
- www.worldpumps.com – December 06, 2016
- phcnews.com – December 06, 2016
- plumbingengineer.com – December 06, 2016
- tmb.bigdrum.net – December 06, 2016
- heatinghelp.com – December 05, 2016
- mcmorrowreports.com – December 04, 2016
- impeller.net – December 15, 2016
- facilitiesnet.com – December 20, 2016
- canadianconsultingengineer.com – December 2016
- achrnews.com – January 2, 2017
- hpac.com – January 6, 2017
- bnpmedia.com – January 2017
- pmengineer.com – January 13, 2017
- retrofitmagazine – March 02, 2017